DirectLoansLenders does its best to work only with legitimate direct lenders. Despite that, it is our goal to educate our clients about taking online loans safely. We also teach consumers how to react if a lender acts illegally.
What does illegal activity mean?
Predatory lending is a phenomenon we actively fight. If you believe that you might be a victim of this kind of activity, please read our article on predatory lending. It will teach you how to spot out predatory lenders and how to protect yourself from them.
Submit a complaint
You may submit a complaint if you feel that:
- A lender has acted wrongly or illegally toward you;
- You have been a victim of fraud;
- You need a protection from debt collectors;
- You will find out where you can submit a complainy, depending on your case.
The best protection starts with knowledge. Responsible lending and borrowing are the two main components of a good loan experience. Find out how to be a responsible borrower and what a responsible lender should act like.
Know the figures
References and Sources
1. How to File a Complaint against a Payday Lender? Retrieved from https://www.askalender.com/advice/how-to-file-a-complaint-against-a-payday-lender/
2. Lender Responsibility Principles. Retrieved from https://www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/general-help/laws-policies/credit-finance/lender-responsibility-principles/